.TuG.Beaver Posted February 14, 2007 Report Posted February 14, 2007 Please welcome to 2 new CS:S recruits to the team: .TuGr.HelterSkelter .TuGr.WOE_ne welcome to the team.
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Welcome :-) He's GR:AW. He secretly hates us CS:S people:smile: .
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Na just you dave ... 's a good point.
.TuG.Skeeta Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Who wants to play CS:S anyway, its for little girls and hyperactive, red bull fulled pubescent teenagers! Sooner or later you'll see the light and change to GRAW....
.TuG.brok21k Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 We dont really hate u dave. We love u like a brother, that brother being a spolied, nosey little bastard. Its still love dave. Ohh, welcome aboard tuggies, can you feel the love.
Leethp Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Who wants to play CS:S anyway, its for little girls and hyperactive, red bull fulled pubescent teenagers! Sooner or later you'll see the light and change to GRAW.... LMAO Quality
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Who wants to play CS:S anyway, its for little girls and hyperactive, red bull fulled pubescent teenagers! Sooner or later you'll see the light and change to GRAW.... or, OR, you could shut up:smile:
.TuG.h0 Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 I think that it is a very bad stereotype. CS:S is a faster-paced game than GRAW, maybe you are just too slow to handle it and your claim is fundamentally flawed. GRAW takes a lot more time to play which many people dont have and I find the two uncomparable due to their gameplay/structure differences (though I find css MUCH more better.) "red bull fulled pubescent teenagers" To fully eliminate the validity of your argument, there must be one counter-example (non-teenager who is not a small female.) There are many of these.. too bad skeeta.. Its better to have a few pubescent teenagers than non-pubescent teenagers though I reckon they make up a majority of the noobs that you find at the bottom of the scoreboards...
.TuG.Skeeta Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 Sorry Ho, I was only joking I didnt mean to touch a nerve Still love you xxxxxx PS eighTEEN is still teenage ;-)
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 18? that's the perfect age, still young, but allowed to buy alcohol:smile: Oh, and you can drive.
WOE_ne Posted February 16, 2007 Report Posted February 16, 2007 I can feel the love! Maybe I should start drinking Red bull so I could fit in with the CS crowd better
.TuG.h0 Posted February 17, 2007 Report Posted February 17, 2007 hehe. skeet. You can touch my nerves any time (no not like that you sick bastard ) I like the conflicts between GRAW and CSS adds a bit to the forum arguments well g2g prepare for party. DRUNKNESS FTW!!!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted February 17, 2007 Report Posted February 17, 2007 hehe. skeet. You can touch my nerves any time (no not like that you sick bastard ) I like the conflicts between GRAW and CSS adds a bit to the forum arguments More reason for me to spam:smile:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now