Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted
Who wants to play CS:S anyway, its for little girls and hyperactive, red bull fulled pubescent teenagers!

 

Sooner or later you'll see the light and change to GRAW....

 

LMAO

 

Quality :)

Posted

I think that it is a very bad stereotype. CS:S is a faster-paced game than GRAW, maybe you are just too slow to handle it :P and your claim is fundamentally flawed. GRAW takes a lot more time to play which many people dont have and I find the two uncomparable due to their gameplay/structure differences (though I find css MUCH more better.) "red bull fulled pubescent teenagers" To fully eliminate the validity of your argument, there must be one counter-example (non-teenager who is not a small female.) There are many of these.. :P too bad skeeta.. Its better to have a few pubescent teenagers than non-pubescent teenagers though I reckon they make up a majority of the noobs that you find at the bottom of the scoreboards...

Posted

hehe. skeet. You can touch my nerves any time (no not like that you sick bastard :P) I like the conflicts between GRAW and CSS adds a bit to the forum arguments :D well g2g prepare for party. DRUNKNESS FTW!!!!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...