.TuG.Beaver Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Post here if/when you get your copy of BC2 in the post. unfortunately, my postie doesnt come til after 10, so I be waiting....
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 4, 2010 Author Report Posted March 4, 2010 Woot - 04/03/2010 - 11:20am - Mine has arrived!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 4, 2010 Author Report Posted March 4, 2010 hope its a dodgy disk Nope - all installed & game patched & PB updated!!
.TuG.JJUK Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 JUST GOT IN AND ITS HERE JUST INSTALLING NOW
.TuG.Sherriff Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Mine is here too, installing and patching tonight!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Checked my drawer every day for the past 2 months when I knew I hadn't ordered anything, and the one day, today, I don't check, there was an ickle little envelope. So yeah, just brought mine upstairs. Might install.
.TuG.JJUK Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 Checked my drawer every day for the past 2 months when I knew I hadn't ordered anything, and the one day, today, I don't check, there was an ickle little envelope. So yeah, just brought mine upstairs. Might install. your so cool
Loy4lty Posted March 4, 2010 Report Posted March 4, 2010 I got my copy today too!, i will install tonight. I can't log into your teamspeak no longer. Different password?
.TuG.ApeX Posted March 5, 2010 Report Posted March 5, 2010 someones dog must have eaten the postman not here yet
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 5, 2010 Author Report Posted March 5, 2010 I got my copy today too!, i will install tonight. I can't log into your teamspeak no longer. Different password? We changed the TS server a while ago when we ditched the dedicated server. Obviously you didnt see all that chat on the forum as it was in a private area!! Thats an easy fix - just tag up & join us you foo, lol. New TS info is: IP+Port: 85.236.100.27:10467 Password: march or october for guest access - then we can get you registered.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now