Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. .TuG.h0

    k

    nm I feel so stupid was in options hehe.
  2. .TuG.h0

    k

    hey this is kinda weird. Ulrik can see my sig and other ppls sigs and posted pics, but I just see links. Can anyone help me with this?
  3. Yeah true, I have Amstel all the time cause its a standard in my favouite pub and I live in the NL.
  4. hehe fine with me but its kinda hard to make a post about it unless... What's all your favourite beer and alcohol? K I reckon mine has to be a nice cool Amstel beer in a pint glass and for alcohol I reckon it'd have to be vodka.. Gotta love vodka. Ha ha ha nice shirts bundu.
  5. Hey ppl, Beaver was talking bout talking in the open forums more often so I decided to start an "interesting topic" I reckon it should be called "Ford's amazing thread that everyone want's to read and comment on" As most of the bs that most of us talk about ranging from asian war meditation or something (thanks st_bond) up to the intricate method of how to swear... and finally the random bits of bs practised and displayed in the utmost professional manner usually given to us from the master of strange things... Mort (who I think is doing the best deal all the time of making use of the open forums) Now the only problem is what to talk about.. Any ideas?
  6. Swedish ey?? I don't think we got one of those yet. I don't think I even need to say anything about the Swedish and CSS... but hopefully you will help us pwn harder Which game(s) you playing?
  7. happy bday.
  8. .TuG.h0

    Hahahaha

    OMG this is so funny. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-334354-this-is-so-funny.html
  9. .TuG.h0

    .TuG.Tom

    That's good news. Hopefully I will see you on the TuG css servers some time then, its been kinda empty recently...
  10. hahaha, I've heard of saving money on a tower but ....
  11. I think I'll have a look at it. I have both Winrar and Winzip so I'll try this too.
  12. .TuG.h0

    .TuG.Tom

    thats kinda crap. Um well hopefully you get it fixed soon.
  13. Yeah I will have to look into that.. Maybe I could get it smuggled over would help a bit. Thing is that everything is availible here in NL that I want, but it's more expensive. Hopefully I will be able to get some stuff cheaper at least. For example I could just buy a case or something here. But like the graphics card here would cost a lot. So if you live in USA and you have a pc but you move to NL, you cant take it with you ?? :S Well newayz i gg now so ill ttyl. cya
  14. Good ideas. I am not going to overclock my laptop because laptops are gay to overclock. Instead I am saving up for a new rig. I am going to build it by myself and am going to buy the parts from www.newegg.com Unfortunately I will have to get them to send it to a friends house in America and get it shipped over. But I will be saving money. I will be spending around 1150EUR on components that are great that I wont even need to overclock but prolly will newayz. For those of you that are interested in what I am planning to save up for I have attached a document with links to the components. It is great cause it is a 7800 GT card with 19" screen 939 socket motherboard with nice AMD 3700+ CPU i think at least. REal nice have a look. And stick around cause when I buy it I'll prolly get stuck making it hehe. Tell me if I'm missing nething too.. btw neone know how much approximately it would cost to ship a load of components over to NL from america ? New_Computer.doc
  15. Thanks man I'll have a look now.
  16. Hey all, I recently was looking up how to overclock an AMD 64bit 3000+ cpu. Turns out that my kind of processor is basically the same as the other 3000+ - 3700+ processors but has been limited. I thought it would be a good idea to sign up to a site called www.overclock.net and I got confused so bad... Any of you can help me?
  17. Ik denk dat ik het moet kopen, ik heb allebij Is het voor windows X64 64 edition gemaakt?
  18. I was round a friend's (Ulrik's) house on friday where we played at least 12 hrs or css only going becoming spectators to go to the toilet and to quickly eat dinner. He had a pair of Sony earphones that look similar that I used for the whole time. What I found was that they were comfortable, blocked out most other sounds and had extremely high quality sound. Im prolly also gonna get some. Nice Beaver.
  19. Just installed evaluation copy of Windows XP x64 so not much on my desktop. Should have the full version by next weekend when my bro is visiting . The background is the view from my room in my old house. Nice huh? Second is from my current room and the last one is a (i think) nicely edited pic of a waiting area in schiphol. I usually switch it between them.
  20. Im waiting until i can order one online (www.modchipman.com) because i need version 1.5 firmware. I need this to run homebrew applications and play downloaded umd ISOs. In other words ? CAN PLAY GAMES FOR FREE AND ALSO GAMEBOY AND SNES AND SEGA MEGADRIVE !!! something you would might be interested in beaver.. Oh yeah, I would reccomend coded arms, fps that i think is fun to play.
  21. I voted, and I'll try and turn up.
  22. hehe baby, teenager, fully grown tripod
  23. Nice nice. A small favour to ask you. Can you plz put the uk or english flag on. preferrably on the left of the dutch flag? Good job
  24. Is there any way of restarting? Because I got off to a REALLY crap start. Can't you like just get rid of my current stats so I can start over please?
  25. YAY :D don't let the marriage get you to play soft against each other congrats btw.
×
×
  • Create New...