.TuG.h0 Posted November 22, 2005 Report Posted November 22, 2005 Hey ppl, Beaver was talking bout talking in the open forums more often so I decided to start an "interesting topic" I reckon it should be called "Ford's amazing thread that everyone want's to read and comment on" As most of the bs that most of us talk about ranging from asian war meditation or something (thanks st_bond) up to the intricate method of how to swear... and finally the random bits of bs practised and displayed in the utmost professional manner usually given to us from the master of strange things... Mort (who I think is doing the best deal all the time of making use of the open forums) Now the only problem is what to talk about.. Any ideas?
BunduBasher Posted November 22, 2005 Report Posted November 22, 2005 Now the only problem is what to talk about.. Any ideas? I have an idea! Lets talk about talking..... wait, we already are:tongue:
davegtt Posted November 22, 2005 Report Posted November 22, 2005 I'll go with Morts option, less of the talking though and more of the supping
BunduBasher Posted November 22, 2005 Report Posted November 22, 2005 Based on the famous monologue from the movie 'Trainspotting' ...
.TuG.h0 Posted November 23, 2005 Author Report Posted November 23, 2005 hehe fine with me but its kinda hard to make a post about it unless... What's all your favourite beer and alcohol? K I reckon mine has to be a nice cool Amstel beer in a pint glass and for alcohol I reckon it'd have to be vodka.. Gotta love vodka. Ha ha ha nice shirts bundu.
davegtt Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 Amstel when Im on my Hols is a great beer, failing that Stella/Grolsch or Fosters, depends if I want a headache in the morning
.TuG.h0 Posted November 23, 2005 Author Report Posted November 23, 2005 Amstel when Im on my Hols is a great beer, failing that Stella/Grolsch or Fosters, depends if I want a headache in the morning Yeah true, I have Amstel all the time cause its a standard in my favouite pub and I live in the NL.
Ulrik Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 Well I personally prefer Guiness and belgian beers like Hoe®gaarden, Bellevue and Duvel. But on occasion I can be persuaded to drink amstel and.. Heineken
.TuG.Bulldog Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 i reckon bundu need a real job he must have far too much time on his hands
Guest Mortarion Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 i reckon bundu need a real job he must have far too much time on his hands Yeah ill give his supervisor a call back to the pits with this accountant Btw you guys all differentiate between brands of beer ? No need yellow,foamy alcohol drink it. Wait a minute yellow foamy .... umm never mind
BunduBasher Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 i reckon bundu need a real job he must have far too much time on his hands Note the time of posts.... work takes up far too much of my time! I agree with Mort - if it's wet, it's wantable! (...applies to other things as well....)
BunduBasher Posted November 26, 2005 Report Posted November 26, 2005 What helps to pass away the SAturday nights when there's no GR on the go...
BunduBasher Posted November 26, 2005 Report Posted November 26, 2005 and what you can only see after a few of the above....
Guest Mortarion Posted November 26, 2005 Report Posted November 26, 2005 when the server is empty just get some friends and play gr for real yes guess who i am on the picture
ViRuSsS Posted December 5, 2005 Report Posted December 5, 2005 The perfect beer is Bud-14% alcohol...I love that:D....what do u say ???
ViRuSsS Posted December 5, 2005 Report Posted December 5, 2005 woow.......that are real weapons???:Dcause it doesn't seems to be paintball or something?whick of that is u? Greetings...see you gaming
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now