Dirty_P0rnstar Posted May 14, 2006 Report Posted May 14, 2006 lol, Nip/tuck and me played some wars lsat night and this is what 1 of the guys told me after the war: I dont like those kind of ppl . But me and Nip had some fun . Sam.
Xtreme Posted May 14, 2006 Report Posted May 14, 2006 Mayb they thought they were the best so they call any1 cheaters who whoops there ass, i no for a fact u pair dont cheat, like i say practise makes perfect. Well done for owning them
Spike Posted May 14, 2006 Report Posted May 14, 2006 lol I dont even play CSS but i think is funny anyway:biggrin:
Sm0k3y Posted May 15, 2006 Report Posted May 15, 2006 sounds like a 12 yr old "HAX HAX HAX" "H4XOR" rofl
Tassadus Posted May 16, 2006 Report Posted May 16, 2006 Mmmm, nothing new to me...People all the time kick me off the servers when I do headies with my scout. I mean sure, about 50% of then HS are lucky, but the rest are skill. Especially on a map like de_dust2. And by the way, I just found out that aimbots don't work anymore at all. THe last VAC update fixed it. The only remaining problem are wallhacks. But oh well.
Tassadus Posted May 16, 2006 Report Posted May 16, 2006 btw, what clan name was it? I would like to send a very disturbing email for their accusations. They are pissing me off with that. I always get killed by ****ing cheaters and now the accuse us of being some...
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted May 16, 2006 Author Report Posted May 16, 2006 Mmmm, nothing new to me...People all the time kick me off the servers when I do headies with my scout. I mean sure, about 50% of then HS are lucky, but the rest are skill. Especially on a map like de_dust2. And by the way, I just found out that aimbots don't work anymore at all. THe last VAC update fixed it. The only remaining problem are wallhacks. But oh well. How did you found out the Aimbot doesnt work any more m8? you little cheater . Sam.
Xtreme Posted May 16, 2006 Report Posted May 16, 2006 hehe:tongue: well u need 2 cheat 2 find out lol
Nip / Tuck s2000 Posted May 17, 2006 Report Posted May 17, 2006 lol the thing is we didnt even play that good we were just on our normal form:) dont know why they called us cheats:) but we do play like cheats when were on top form:)) even beta then cheats:)
Tassadus Posted May 17, 2006 Report Posted May 17, 2006 Nope, just read it in some website that gives out cheats...
Leethp Posted May 18, 2006 Report Posted May 18, 2006 Nope, just read it in some website that gives out cheats... Why would you be on such a website?
Tassadus Posted May 19, 2006 Report Posted May 19, 2006 GOD DAMNIT!!!!! Cause I wanted to check what cheats/hax and such exist for CS:S. Because VAC doesn't work for shit since about 1/4 of all hax get by VAC I just wanted to find a blocker/anti cheat program that does find them. I mean how hard can it be? Why not just check if the CS:S files are syncronized by matching arrays in some third party program? Arg, Valve did a great job with HL2 and CS:S but the seriously messed up what concerns VAC.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted May 19, 2006 Author Report Posted May 19, 2006 Take it easy m8 Good job you checked . Sam.
Leethp Posted May 19, 2006 Report Posted May 19, 2006 GOD DAMNIT!!!!! Cause I wanted to check what cheats/hax and such exist for CS:S. Because VAC doesn't work for shit since about 1/4 of all hax get by VAC I just wanted to find a blocker/anti cheat program that does find them. I mean how hard can it be? Why not just check if the CS:S files are syncronized by matching arrays in some third party program? Arg, Valve did a great job with HL2 and CS:S but the seriously messed up what concerns VAC. Just asking! why are you getting upset?
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 4, 2006 Report Posted June 4, 2006 I swear to fooking god so many people wallhack on our public server
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 4, 2006 Report Posted June 4, 2006 lol the thing is we didnt even play that good we were just on our normal form:) dont know why they called us cheats:) but we do play like cheats when were on top form:)) even beta then cheats:) Ya skillish bastads!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now