.TuG.Bulldog Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 CS:S Guys: .TuGr.nanky .TuGr.samboosa GR:AW Guys: .TuGr.z3xd .TuGr.Tweaks say hello to our new members!!! please post and introduce your selfs
z3XD Posted October 22, 2006 Report Posted October 22, 2006 Right.. Introduce myself.. Simon is the name, GRAW is the game. 23 years old gamer from Sweden. I live together with my better(?) half and her kid in a small shitty place called Varberg on the westcoast of Sweden. And I hate my job. When it comes to online gaming I got a whole bag full of experience. I'v played Counter-Strike for 4-5 years in various clan's. 2004 my former clan competed in ESWC ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) and in 2005 I joined a BF2 clan and fought som battles in european ladders. And for GRAW, just got it. Bought a new computer 3 days ago and GRAW came with it and I love it. Just my kind of game and it looks gr8 running it in full res with max setting *drool*. Well, thats it for me.. Wanna play!
Samurai Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 I dont get it i sent a request m8 and no replies i think for 3 Days
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Guys, my niece and nephew (7, 6) should be joining in a few years, I mean, they have call of duty, and if I babysit I go in the room and there they are half way through the damn game, actually doing kind of good! All we need to do is get them CS:S and they're sorted:biggrin:
.TuG.h0 Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 mmmm. Yes dave. A few years meaning 9 or 10 seeing as the age limit is 16 now Welcome nanky n samboosa. Welcom to the other two, I don't know you two yet but Maybe when I get GRAW up and running?
.TuG.JJUK Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 welcome guys played with Tweaks and played agaisnt z3xd, see the other two in game soon i hope.
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 I dont get it i sent a request m8 and no replies i think for 3 Days You should have received an email last night declining your application. Reason: Too young - our new min recruiting age is 16+ for CS:S & 18+ for GR:AW Thanks for applying though. Good luck wherever you end up.
.TuG.Beaver Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Right.. Introduce myself.. Simon is the name, GRAW is the game. 23 years old gamer from Sweden. I live together with my better(?) half and her kid in a small shitty place called Varberg on the westcoast of Sweden. And I hate my job. When it comes to online gaming I got a whole bag full of experience. I'v played Counter-Strike for 4-5 years in various clan's. 2004 my former clan competed in ESWC ( Electronic Sports World Cup ) and in 2005 I joined a BF2 clan and fought som battles in european ladders. And for GRAW, just got it. Bought a new computer 3 days ago and GRAW came with it and I love it. Just my kind of game and it looks gr8 running it in full res with max setting *drool*. Well, thats it for me.. Wanna play! Welcome to the team - you'll feel right at home as our GR:AW Team Captain is also from sweden...
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Eey guys welcome to the Club! I'll catch u guys up on Teamspeak!! Sam.
.TuG.Tweak Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 Hi everyone, my name is Paul and I'm from Liverpool (hide your hubcaps etc etc). I'm very happy to have been accepted into TuG as at present I stink at GRAW so hopefully some of you guys will teach me a thing or two. I have a habbit of telling awful jokes when die, just to keep everyone entertained! It's took me 2 days to get all set up which may give you an idea of how much of a bloody noob I am! I apologise in advance for any TK's. Please go easy on me, especially sniperwolf who seems to home in on me like the bloody Terminator. All the best guys!!!
Turbo Posted October 23, 2006 Report Posted October 23, 2006 hiya lads-- remember 2 play public as often as poss as we need every tug out there to spread the clan name throughout the masses.... that said, welcome and all have a laugh coz we do:wink: ps; ive just had a little girl and called her Ruby. i did want to call her deagle but me other half told me 2 otherwise:rolleyes:
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 24, 2006 Report Posted October 24, 2006 mmmm. Yes dave. A few years meaning 9 or 10 seeing as the age limit is 16 now Yeah unless they're brother or close friend it says... sure niece of nephew counts:biggrin:
n73 Posted November 18, 2006 Report Posted November 18, 2006 hi to all, I'm very glad to join this comunity, I'm 28 years old, I live in italy and I'm a System engineer, I love to play Tom Clancy's games from the first Rainbow six an ghost recon. I love sports and music and I love Films. I hope to play online very soon! Bye Bye
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now