Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm looking at the following: (in no particular order)

 

Armed Assault (Due next year in UK - probably Feb)

 

Crysis (Due after Feb next year - probably April)

 

Enemy Territory:Quake Wars (Due after Feb next year - Probably April)

 

 

...oh & any expansion packs for GR:AW :)

Posted

Erm......

 

Armed Assault, obviously.

Rainbow 6, Las Vegas.

Wainting patiently for Half Life Episode 2 as well.

Next year probably STALKER, Assasins Creed and Crysis. Quilte looking forward to Unreal Tournement 2007 too. At he moment I'm playing Call of Juarez and Fear (again!). I also love Oblivion but it takes up too much time.

I play Company of Heros too. And yes. Tiger Woods Games are cool.

Posted

mm, Tiger woods pga tour. I love that game. If you have a ps2 and one of those mega controllers where you can program buttons :P then bind one of them to rapid turning of the analog stick you are unstoppable :D

Posted

Just been playing R6 Las Vegas in GAME on the XBox 360 in my lunch hour. It looks REALLY similar to GRAW on the outdoor levels. The indoor bits are more realistic almost like Raven Shield. It seems they've combined the two types of engine so as to make it a competant game indoors as well as outdoors.

This game could be really huge if the PC version is up to scratch!!!

the tactical challenge of outdoor and indoor gun battles at the same time could be really good.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...