.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 This day such a ****in idiot tried to grab my money pocket:angry: but i kicked his damn ass so hard, oh gosh, i think i broke his arm and his nose oh man, what a stupid noob!!!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 2, 2007 Report Posted May 2, 2007 This day such a ****in idiot tried to grab my money pocket:angry: but i kicked his damn ass so hard, oh gosh, i think i broke his arm and his nose oh man, what a stupid noob!!!! THE ****!? Who the hell would try mug you!? You'd give Arnold Schwarznegger a run for his money!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 2, 2007 Author Report Posted May 2, 2007 hahaha, maybe dude, i dunno, i just wanted to drive home from work by bike then there was this stupid guy shoutin to me: ey you son of a bitch, gimme your money pocket money or ill beat you(it was a turkish guy 18 yo i think) I just said shut up you ****in but nucket, then i hit him and got his ****in blood stickin on my shirt **** i hate these kinda foolish freaks
.TuG.h0 Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 hahaha, maybe dude, i dunno, i just wanted to drive home from work by bike then there was this stupid guy shoutin to me: ey you son of a bitch, gimme your money pocket money or ill beat you(it was a turkish guy 18 yo i think) I just said shut up you ****in but nucket, then i hit him and got his ****in blood stickin on my shirt **** i hate these kinda foolish freaks but nucket, thats a new one. Think I'll use it True seems a bit foolish asking a 2m tall well-built bouncer to give him his pocket money....
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 Well done Breaker! Same thing happened to me last year, a guy pulled a knife on me and demanded my wallet. I dopped it on purpose and he went to pick it up, there was literally an imprint of his face in the road after I'd finished "educating" him. He didn't wake up for 4 hours and I though I'd killed him!! Not nice! They are such idiots!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 I just said shut up you ****in but nucket, then i hit him and got his ****in blood stickin on my shirt **** I don't even want to know what you just said.
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 3, 2007 Report Posted May 3, 2007 I get mugged every day the wife first then the kids
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 3, 2007 Author Report Posted May 3, 2007 ye, but its true, i dunno whats happening to their minds, i would say theres just shit growing inside!!!!! these kinda guys are so stupid, in their behaviour and even tho in school i think i should beat them all
.TuG.h0 Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 meh, hehe JJ the thoughts of many men im sure. I don't really get in fights...
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I don't get into fights either mate, but living in Liverpool they tend to find you. lol. You can now claim asylum from certiain parts of Liverpool! ha ha
.TuG.brok21k Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 So who robbed Pepe Reina's house then tweak, u gota know.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 4, 2007 Author Report Posted May 4, 2007 I cant believe this shit. I think I have a new definition of what a noob and a total idiot is: One or a couple of "cool" turkish butheads Same place, same guy like last time.... This bastard came with two friends... It was after work again:angry: He didnt tell them he tried to grab my pocket, so they wanted "revenge" cause i kicked him hard! I kicked and puched these jerks into the river that was nearby. I hope they dont do it again
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 4, 2007 Report Posted May 4, 2007 I do!!! I want you to go to the same place, meet the same guy. Except this time. TAKE A VIDEO CAMERA!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 4, 2007 Author Report Posted May 4, 2007 argh i think i would get mad at all if i would meet them again I could break all of their bones they have, i now know how much stupidity can take place in someone:confused:
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 Threw then in the river!! ha ha cool! Take a few of your friends as well next time! They'll shit themselves! Your hilarious Breaker! ha ha ha
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 So who robbed Pepe Reina's house then tweak, u gota know. Your mamma! lol
.TuG.h0 Posted May 5, 2007 Report Posted May 5, 2007 i reckon breaker shoulda been in green street so he coulda beaten the crap out of frodo.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now