Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted
hahaha dave, you are gonna grow up to design studio apartments whilst wearing an open beach-shirt with tropical flowers on it no matter what time of year it is.

 

 

I know, lame, and immature, but dave, didn't know you enjoyed the forums that much..

 

Sounds good. And if I see a thread I may just give a crap, why not post? But yeah, said that because I'm the natural spammer of .TuG. Almost 1000 posts :)

Posted

I'll wait 'til you hit 999 then reset the forum stats just so you can try for 1000 again :)

 

As for the colours, I think we should get a bit of burgundy in there somewhere. If you're wondering why............... why not!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...