.TuG.Bulldog Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 I suddenly had an urge to play something like command and conquer, age of empires, settlers or something any one play any of them?
.TuG.brok21k Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 I haven't played for a while. That sudden strike 3 looks pretty good, might buy it.
.TuG.Tweak Posted February 21, 2008 Report Posted February 21, 2008 I've got Company of Heros and Dawn of War?? I can get a copy of World in Conflict as well, the best of the bunch if you as me.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted February 22, 2008 Report Posted February 22, 2008 ah yeah nice bulldog, i have world in conflict, battle for middle-earth 2, age of empires 3&aoe3 the warchiefs and act of war
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now