.TuG.Beaver Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 (edited) Was just wondering who's got BF2? I was talking with Loyalty today at work and we think some old school BF2 CQB (Karkand, Mashtur City, etc) might be some good fun. I'm gonna look at setting up a server this week - probably 20-24 slots, running the 16 (and maybe some 32) player versions of the maps. My fav's from back in the day were always the 16 player versions of Karkand and Mashtur. Those who have it: Beaver Bulldog Sherriff Loyalty Mafia Tweak JJUK DaveAlmighty Edited July 15, 2008 by .TuG.Beaver
.TuG.Tweak Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Freekin Schweet! Ahhh....Mashtur City, I'm getting all nostalgic! I'll install and update the bugger tonight! This will be a right laugh! Nice on Beaver!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 I'm in. Love BF2. Can we play some wake island:smile:
.TuG.JJUK Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 yep i have it did they ever patch it so it was playable or does it still take 10 plus shots to kill although the helis where good
Loy4lty Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 Full Patch 1.41 http://www.gamershell.com/download_16477.shtml NO-CD 1.41 (if wanted) http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2007&f=rzr-b241!rar Widescreen support! Battlefield 2 doesn
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 Full Patch 1.41http://www.gamershell.com/download_16477.shtml NO-CD 1.41 (if wanted) http://dl.gamecopyworld.com/?d=2007&f=rzr-b241!rar Widescreen support! Battlefield 2 doesn’t support widescreen resolutions. However it does support setting the resolution on the command-line Create a new Shortcut and right click it, click on properties and where it says target add somthing that resemblse the following "C:\Battlefield 2142 Beta\" +menu 1 +fullscreen 1 +szx 1680 +szy 1050 (+szx 1680 +szy 1050) = 1680x1050 Note this only stretches the display, so you will see substantial distortion. Love bf2 You beat me to it.... Also dl the following map - Tampa Highway & install. http://www.gamershell.com/download_19883.shtml Further info on widescreen set-up available below: http://www.widescreengaming.net/wiki/Battlefield_2
.TuG.Beaver Posted July 15, 2008 Author Report Posted July 15, 2008 Just found my old BF2 user account & stats over at BF2S.com I did like a bit of Karkand!! http://bf2s.com/player/43339175/
Loy4lty Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 (edited) my stats!!! http://bf2s.com/player/66466168/ Edited July 15, 2008 by Loy4lty
.TuG.JJUK Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 we should all start afresh to make it even im all loaded and ready to kick butt.
Loy4lty Posted July 15, 2008 Report Posted July 15, 2008 A very short clip of me messing about http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ftwwgzh4tE Yeah i love flying...
.TuG.Elemental Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Damn, if you lot start playing this I really should get it I guess!..
Loy4lty Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 it's about a 10er now.... i would go for the complete pack tho http://www.game.co.uk/PC/Action/FirstPersonShooter/~r330448/Battlefield-2-The-Complete-Collection/?s=battlefield+2
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 16, 2008 Report Posted July 16, 2008 Damn, if you lot start playing this I really should get it I guess!.. I said get it years ago. Bellend.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 defo up for that bring out the helis!!!!!!
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 defo up for that bring out the helis!!!!!! My plane will own your heli. And if I can't beat you, I'll fly into you.
.TuG.Elemental Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 I said get it years ago.Bellend. Actually, you never told me to get it. You just told me it was a good game
Loy4lty Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 defo up for that bring out the helis!!!!!! Get wakeairshow!!! http://files.filefront.com/wakeairshowzip/;4984568;/fileinfo.html/1/1 64 plane dogfight? / heli?
Loy4lty Posted July 17, 2008 Report Posted July 17, 2008 sorry heres a video of that wakeairshow ALOT of fun!
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now