.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Ladies, I'm off to Scotland for a few weeks. First week to the middle of no where and second week I'm at Edinburgh festival! I'm I'll miss you about as much as you guys'll miss me. So very little. Elemental is also in Spain for a couple of weeks. I still have the internets so I'll stay on forums but won't be going on ts or COD4 for 2 and a half weeks! Enjoy it while it lasts.
.TuG.Sherriff Posted August 9, 2008 Report Posted August 9, 2008 Perhaps it'll help to relax you a little dave, enjoy the break, take in some air, don't be chasing too many of the farm animals.... Sherriff
.TuG.h0 Posted August 10, 2008 Report Posted August 10, 2008 oh shit, ill go on TS now. Quick everyone Dave's gone lets have a party. Cya when you get back.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now