.TuG.h0
TuG Member-
Posts
803 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by .TuG.h0
-
hmm well I'm guessing your referring to a FunWar? Um usually the ppl of higher authority in the clan are contacted via msn, pm, etc for clan matches so try talking to beaver, mad1rk or sam for css.
-
I have it - review shortly
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.Beaver's topic in Other Games - Released/Upcoming
Nice, I think I am gonna get it soon cause I haven't heard much about it that was negative. The trailer looks really good but are the grafics as good as in the trailer? -
my graphics card was smoking
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.Bulldog's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
hehehe, I have this friend who's fans for just about everything broke in his pc (gfx and powersupply I think) and then once he found out what was happening he ended up using a couple fisherprice fans and his tower open. Eventually he thought it would be a good idea to maybe get some new fans -
I have it - review shortly
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.Beaver's topic in Other Games - Released/Upcoming
So tell me what the gameplay is like? What kinds of game modes are there? -
Turns out the switches LuX|Turbografx16 should work fine. Now we just need to reschedule the date because some cheeky guy working in a pc shop decided to organise a 300-man lan party. So.. We can't try compete or we will be butt-raped hardcore style by their amount of players contrasted with our ones... I am prolly gonna go to that lan too cause sounds fun Any one else wanna come? Ulrik? The games being played are gonna be something like : Joint operations Call Of Duty 2 Command and conquer (think generals not sure) Some other one I think I'll be buying CoD2 soon. Anyone else in TuG play it?
-
You should ask Beaver or in the Sigs & gfx section
-
I just called them up and they were very vague. Should be soon I hope then we can play some css
-
At his work or something? Cool, it should be fine, just need to absolutely be sure though. Can't have a LAN party then have extreme lag or something like that after setting everything up and organising everything..
-
Thanks for the input. I was wondering. There's gonna be max 60 ppl and we were thinking about just connectiong them all to a bunch of 24-port hubs, would that be a good idea? So far all the ppl I asked said that all I'd have to do is connect all pcs and servers to the hubs then run dedicated servers on the servers.
-
Hey, I just wanted to inform you guys that I will be involved in organising a lan party in Hilversum. Any of you people that want to can come, Dates are not sure but I think that it will be on the 20/2/2005. I doubt that any of you would be bothered to travel that far just to go to a little lan party, but if you happen to be in the area and have a pc in your pocket then drop by.. What I mainly opened this thread for was to ask all of you what should be looked at, what not to forget, tips (esp. networking ones), etc. Question 1: I looked up how to have steam in offline mode and found out how that works, but sometimes it tries to connect to the internet and doesnt let steam go in offline mode.. Any ideas how to solve this? Question 2: We have acquired 3 X 24 port hubs and 2-4 IBM servers (not sure out servers yet, definitely have at least 2) enough cables, power supplies and stuff. Unfortunately we will not have access to the internet in any wired form. We will only be able to use the schools wireless network. I tried accessing steam with it but the ports for it are blocked. What would you recommend for the network setup? Just 2-4 dedicated servers to the games? Question 3: What else?
-
ok, we'll go play some time next week prolly, my laptop is still broken It should be coming back in the beginning of next week, prolly Wed though. Right now I'm stuck with a crappy pc and am playing cs 1.6 for the first time in ages, but it runs really crappy on this pc. AMD Duron lol .
-
Ok will do sometime next week, really busy this week and laptop still not back from repair place so I will. Which games do you play ViRuSsS? and same, I completely agree
-
hey, I look forward to playing some css with you maybe? I doubt you can let us down, as long as we all stay a good team
-
Welcome... Where is he? Haven't seen him on forums or nething...
-
New processor? and you still aren't matching LuX|Turbografx16's 4Gbs then you won't need any more ram for a while hehe. Yeah I got the i pwn noobs one and the boom headshot one. They are amazing.
-
Hey Ulrik how bout some more ram, gfx card, or an extra hard disk? They always come in handy. If not you could look at something like a new screen if you want a larger one or something like that. Maybe a pinky-guard for when you feel like throwing around an american football again You might want some purepwnage shirts as well..
-
hehe thanks st_bond. The same to you. Hopefully everyone gets good stuff this christmas.
-
hehehe, mort, what would you do with that then? buy yourself a nice lillte hamster farm or something? or buy a street of a reaaly expensive city so you could live as a luxurious street bum on one of its corners? Gold-plated cardboard box? hehe. Hmm, I'm beginning to change my mind now that I have seen all these opportunities .
-
I was wondering what all of you people are hoping to get at Christmas/sinterklaas. I have decided on the things that I would like. What I would really like: Voodoo/alienware/m-tech desktop or laptop with one of those prices that would make most of us in debt 60 inch monitor Razer diamondback mouse G15 keyboard/saitek eclipse not made my mind up yet but prolly g15 Scooter get my guitar serviced or a new one Digital camera (my brother broke my one...) go to Hong Kong with a friend for christmas I really doubt that I am gonna get a nice pc, scooter, or a new guitar (that is actually good and yes my dad saw the monitor and he said that I can have it if he is still able to buy my brother a good present too with his christmas money) So I decided to make a list of the things that I am likely to get : G15 keyboard/saitek eclipse (drools...) Razer diamondback guitar serviced (prolly have to pay for it myself so prolly doesn't count) Hongkong trip (+ spending money up to 1500EUR) My laptop back (sniff, all by itself in germany ) Camera (prolly in hongkong with spending money) New clothes (pretty good) What about you guys?
-
hahaha, k here's a really funny star wars voice-over. Unfrtunately for some it's in dutch. Even if you don't speak dutch its as funny as hell. Go to http://www.mastermovies.nl then voice-overs then return of lord reetveter.
-
Don't you mean recruits? What you said meant that u, bulldog, beaver n mad1rk can't play hehe.
-
Hey I found this site that has justified my belifs and introduced me to M-Tech, a nice dual core 64bit AMD laptop (drools) coming out from them soon. have a look here if you want.
-
Info about my laptop atm
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
OMFG I tried playing cs:cz and it crashed... Feel my pain, read the specs then feel even more of my pain.. Specs: AMD Athlon, MMX, 3d Now, ~1001Mhz 576mb RAM Direct X 8.1 NVIDIA Geforce4 MX440 128MB Hard drive 18.6GB K I think I need to upgrade this thing. I mean how much can it cost for a cheap 40GB hard drive, new processor and a better gfx card? Well I found out that for 40GB and an nVidia 5200 128 MB I will have to pay 100EUR and thats without a new processor. I looked at the motherboard and its socket A... That means it cn't even run a sempron processor. I will have to buy another mother board wtf.... any one that will cost less than 70EUR is already the lowest kind of motherboard for a sempron processor and I might as well beef up the whole system... But of course we all know that we can never afford to put everything we like in a pc.. (sniff) shame... Guess I'll just have to wait till my laptop gets back. -
k the gfx card is completely.... yeah. and just to make things perfect my ISP has decided to double my internet speed but there's not much I can do on this PC I am using... I checked the UPS tracking system just now and my laptop has arrived in Germany now I am jus twaiting for them to fix it nd send it back. What do you people do without pcs? Other than drink?