.TuG.Beaver Posted February 12, 2005 Report Posted February 12, 2005 The sigs have moved here: http://www.tugteam.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5424
BunduBasher Posted February 12, 2005 Report Posted February 12, 2005 Looking good Beaver! One small request, could you seperate "BUNDUBASHER" into "BUNDU-BASHER" by means of hyphen mark?
.TuG.Beaver Posted February 12, 2005 Author Report Posted February 12, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.BunduBasher@Feb 12 2005, 05:31 PMLooking good Beaver! One small request, could you seperate "BUNDUBASHER" into "BUNDU-BASHER" by means of hyphen mark? Quoted post Sure.
Wolverine Posted February 13, 2005 Report Posted February 13, 2005 Stupid Question..How do we use em Beav?? I am the most computer illiterate shooter in the group boss. NO COMMENT TOE!!!!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted February 13, 2005 Author Report Posted February 13, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Wolverine@Feb 13 2005, 01:38 PMStupid Question..How do we use em Beav?? I am the most computer illiterate shooter in the group boss. NO COMMENT TOE!!!!! Quoted post to use them in these forums, you need to use the IMG button up the top in the 'Code Buttons' section, you hit the IMG button - then put in the URL where the image is hosted. So for these sigs, they are all hosted on the tugteam.com website & the URL you use would be: http://www.tugteam.com/images/sigs/tug_wolverine_sig.jpg or if you use the BB code directly in a post, then it would look like: [IMG=http://www.tugteam.com/images/sigs/tug_wolverine_sig.jpg]
.TuG.Beaver Posted February 13, 2005 Author Report Posted February 13, 2005 * UPDATE * Everyones profiles have been updated with the new sigs linked off the new site.
BunduBasher Posted February 13, 2005 Report Posted February 13, 2005 Hey Beav! BEEEYOOOOOOUTIFOOOOOL! Yeeeehaaaa! NJ Beaver!
Wolverine Posted February 14, 2005 Report Posted February 14, 2005 Thanks Beaver...I LOVE YOU MAN!!! Not in a gay Giants kind of way either!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted February 14, 2005 Author Report Posted February 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Wolverine@Feb 14 2005, 03:14 PMThanks Beaver...I LOVE YOU MAN!!! Not in a gay Giants kind of way either!! Quoted post :sad: Thats the only kind of love I like.
Kiimii Posted February 14, 2005 Report Posted February 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.BunduBasher@Feb 12 2005, 01:31 PMLooking good Beaver! One small request, could you seperate "BUNDUBASHER" into "BUNDU-BASHER" by means of hyphen mark? Quoted post ...ThAnKs FoR ThE HaRd WoRk ''BoSS'' Please:don't think this is a complaint ,Please don't turn my name upside down! '' Thank's again for your time at your desk!'' WELL CARRY ON '' ! BYE !
Napalm Posted February 14, 2005 Report Posted February 14, 2005 beaver 1 thing can u change my flag and put a scottish 1 in replace plz m8
SirJarbo Posted February 14, 2005 Report Posted February 14, 2005 MIA??? what the hell? i can't help the game i joined for was a POS, does that make me MIA? americasarmy, are you all scared?
NYBandit Posted February 15, 2005 Report Posted February 15, 2005 Nice work Beaver, um do you have a job? Just wondering.... LOL anyway, i feel like I belong now and you all like me... Happy Valentines day!!!
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 13, 2005 Author Report Posted March 13, 2005 ** Update ** Napalm & Outcold. I finally found a scottish flag to add to the sigs. See below.
.TuG.Bulldog Posted March 14, 2005 Report Posted March 14, 2005 can i have a welsh one also as they did so well in the rugby im not so embarased about being welsh anymore lol
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 14, 2005 Author Report Posted March 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Bulldog@Mar 14 2005, 07:48 AMcan i have a welsh one also as they did so well in the rugby im not so embarased about being welsh anymore lol Quoted post Yep - I'll see if I can find a mini welsh flag. Took me ages to find the scottish one.
G*Force Posted March 14, 2005 Report Posted March 14, 2005 Can i have a english 1 plz Or a Liverpool fc crest would be even better lol
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 14, 2005 Author Report Posted March 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.G*Force@Mar 14 2005, 11:26 AMCan i have a english 1 plz Or a Liverpool fc crest would be even better lol Quoted post I'll see what I can do - it'll probably be teh george cross though.
G*Force Posted March 14, 2005 Report Posted March 14, 2005 I've sent u a pic of a L.F.C crest .Could u put it on the left hand side of my signature plz ? I would do it but i have not got a clue how 2 do it Sry for being a pain in the arse.I've sent it 2 yer Hotmail address. Cheers G. I'll get u a shandy down at the multiplay event next week
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 14, 2005 Author Report Posted March 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.G*Force@Mar 14 2005, 01:17 PMI've sent u a pic of a L.F.C crest .Could u put it on the left hand side of my signature plz ? I would do it but i have not got a clue how 2 do it Sry for being a pain in the arse.I've sent it 2 yer Hotmail address. Cheers G. I'll get u a shandy down at the multiplay event next week Quoted post omg - my hotmail account? oh noez - send it to beaver@tugteam.com
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now