Cloud Posted December 17, 2005 Report Posted December 17, 2005 hmm Beaver can you make me a new on with Darki with Holland Flag en that ass picture of mine
Captain Horta Posted January 13, 2006 Report Posted January 13, 2006 beaver, can you make me a signature grtz horta
Nip / Tuck s2000 Posted April 19, 2006 Report Posted April 19, 2006 Bev can you make me one please..???
Xtreme Posted April 20, 2006 Report Posted April 20, 2006 errm hate 2 pester but do i get a "Sig" or not lol:biggrin:
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 21, 2006 Author Report Posted June 21, 2006 oops - my totally bad - I forgot about the new sigs. I will try & make them all this weekend if I get a few hours free time to sit in photoshop.
.TuG.h0 Posted June 22, 2006 Report Posted June 22, 2006 I recon it'd be cool to get TuG userbars userbars are so cool.
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now