Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Thank you for letting me have a shot at it :)

 

Again in short, for those who haven't heard of me;

 

Vytal's the nick, David is the real.

I'm 20 years old and i live in Rotterdam, the Netherlands.

I am NOT an airline pilot, as Brok states, i'm a chief officer on a tugboat :)

Which means that i will be away every three weeks, for three weeks.

sounds a bit odd, but anyway: three weeks work, three weeks vacation.

it's a nice life.

I play GR:AW, and i started rather recently.

my msn address is daavinci@hotmail.com for those of you who have more burning questions.

furtherly, i can be found (of course) regularly in the .TuG. server.

Hoping to wage war with the lot of you again,

 

Vytal.

Posted

Hi Vytal,

 

Hope to see you on line mate, you need to get rid of that MP5 though, it's too much of a peashooter, lol.

Just watch that JJ character, he likes to hide in shadows and take you from behind!! lol.

Posted

Welcome. If you ever feel like playing some cs:s you'll prolly bump into me. I wanted to also start GRAW but my rule is "if it don't run smooth enough don't play it" and GRAW is a little bit on the high side for my system. Well Maybe when I get a new pc.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...