Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

War Rock is an intense online military tactical first person shooter (FPS) featuring state of the art weapons, team or solo based play and unbelievable missions and maps! Intense with action and competition, War Rock explodes with a powerful arsenal of customizable weapons and vehicles while placing you in control of the most extreme weaponry available in modern warfare! War Rock combines the best points of Counter Strike Source and Battlefield 2, to take FPS game play to the next level!

 

 

 

Has any one played this pre-teens wet dream?

Posted

It got voted the biggst piece of shit since R6 Vegas. PC gamer gave it about 20 out of 100.Avoid like bird flu if you ask me.

I played the demo and my PC tried to kill me cos it was so annoyed I put it on there!!

Posted

Sorry guys,

 

 

Due to the amount of games I play I got confused. I thought "War Rock" was a game called "The Mark". The Mark is utter rubbish. War Rock looks quite promising and I will do a little demo review when I play it.

Sorry once again fellas.

Posted

I played it once. All I have to say is:

 

It's balls... you can dive around at 300km/h and it requires no skill whatsoever. I was top of the scoreboard but quit after a few rounds, uninstalled and deleted the piece of crap to free up the disk space....

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...