Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

Wow thats well bad.... but i know how he feels like when ntl goes down and you just warming up for a match and then going out side and giving the calbe box a good sledge hammering. or is that just me ;)

Posted

... wtf. I know it must be frustrating only being able to play offline (finished campaign in one evening) but who punches their mother over it? She should just shove that wifi adapter up his *** and then see how he is acting..

  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

I'm sorry. I tried to write some witty comment, but this story is just so stupid it defied all my attempts. The boy is clearly disturbed and therapists are going to make a fortune off this family.

 

Respectfully

 

krise madsen

 

PS: Personally, I would have killed two birds with one stone and broken the infernal machine over his head.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...