.TuG.-Breaker Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Except being on the computer... i recently had very much fun playing in a softair team as some kinda team-sport! Nice thing that!
.TuG.Tweak Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Looks amazing mate. Is it like Paintballing??
.TuG.-Breaker Posted April 30, 2008 Author Report Posted April 30, 2008 yeah, its principally exactly the same as paintball, but it requires much more fairness because you dont have the paintings to know someone is hit so you gotta shout "HIT" when you are and yes, it is totally amazing!! i can just tell everyone to do that
.TuG.Wizard Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 yea looks cool we should get a good few of us and meet up somewhere and have a day at paintballing allways wanted to do that paintballing and beers hmm sounds fun....hic o forgot coke cola and lemonade for the youngsters ...dave
.TuG.Benny Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Meeting for Paintballing and beer is something we've tried to get going a few times. C'MON Who's up for it, where shall we do it and when? Dave..... I'll send you out a permission slip for your parents to sign
.TuG.JJUK Posted April 30, 2008 Report Posted April 30, 2008 Theres one by me the real capital of england. But not sure how great it is.
Colin Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Guys if you really feel the need to get all macho and paint something try this. The house, the guys in the front garden might help.......
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 1, 2008 Report Posted May 1, 2008 Dave..... I'll send you out a permission slip for your parents to sign o forgot coke cola and lemonade for the youngsters ...dave A holes! I'm older than Alex anyway... But yeah, fook me, I'm up for that, me and alex'll hand your old asses to you.
.TuG.Bran Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 I'll make the trip to england for some good ol' paintballing
.TuG.h0 Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 my god.. shooting dave with a paintball gun. Sounds good
.TuG.Wizard Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 (edited) http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/index.htm just a idea whats it like and yea some near birmingham..jj P.S. check out the pics looks dam cool especially the vietcong style http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/paintball-gamezones.html Edited May 2, 2008 by .TuG.Wizard
SAF_Biffa Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 Well Wiz there's a big battle going on at the moment in Northampton and you're gonna miss that and it's right by your place. No, not a drive-by! http://www.battleofnaseby2008.com/Main%20Page.html I'm up for paintballing just as long as it's not too close to September...new sprog arrives...besides it would be great to meet some old faces...older faces.
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/index.htm just a idea whats it like and yea some near birmingham..jj P.S. check out the pics looks dam cool especially the vietcong style http://www.paintballgames.co.uk/paintball-gamezones.html I went here for my stag day!! Fooking awesome it was. The DeltaForce guys are brilliant. They have this VIP game where the one player has to wear a hi vis jacket and if they get shot you win. I shot this girl in the fanny and she was not impressed! lol
.TuG.Elemental Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 Holy Crap that looks good.. Love to go to that. We could do it in the summer some time?.. Seeing as we're off school.. Oh I forgot, you old people have to work But yea, we should do it whenever. And like Dave said, we'll kick your ass. Well, atleast I will.
.TuG.Wizard Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 i been looking on ebay and found these if it would make it cheaper for paintballing http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=330232731106&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=014 AND http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=180237523226&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=008 maybe if any one been paintballing besides tweak would this make it cheaper!!! i know you have to buy your own paintballs around
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted May 2, 2008 Report Posted May 2, 2008 And like Dave said, we'll kick your ass. Well, atleast I will. Hey, I do real shooting man! You know I'll hand your ass to you too! Oh, and shotgun with James
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now