.TuG.Tweak Posted May 8, 2009 Report Posted May 8, 2009 This shows a lot of promise I think? http://www.aa3.americasarmy.com/
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 8, 2009 Report Posted May 8, 2009 yeah it might if they get rid of all the stupid honour and training BS.
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 8, 2009 Report Posted May 8, 2009 There was some leaked footage of the demo on youtube the other day but it was quickly taken down, there are still some of the maps on you tube to view.
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted May 10, 2009 Report Posted May 10, 2009 that looks good but ant played AA in ages just got to boring with all the camping gits on there lol btw jj past the links over and i wanna have alook at these vids
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 11, 2009 Report Posted May 11, 2009 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jirxPC8-c3M Leaked Beta Map footage http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0binQoCBVYg http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ivvgAt95Xs http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEpB5kHG6uQ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fJP-lCyfQto http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_pimy2R2jd0 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUlEm6z_XiI
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/americas-army-3/ Your a member beaver ?
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 http://www.fileplanet.com/promotions/americas-army-3/ Your a member beaver ? I am currently downloading the 3.2GB client at the moment - will post up some pics once I get it installed.
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 Yeah that was a waste of time downloading - still as complicated as **** just to get into a game and figure out what the hell is going on - still all the stupid training to do so you can use certain weapons etc.... Looks not too bad though!
.TuG.JJUK Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 Yeah that was a waste of time downloading - still as complicated as **** just to get into a game and figure out what the hell is going on - still all the stupid training to do so you can use certain weapons etc.... Looks not too bad though! wheres our screenshots then
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 wheres our screenshots then Yeah sorry dude - I have uninstalled it already... couldnt even be arsed to take pics.
.TuG.brok21k Posted May 25, 2009 Report Posted May 25, 2009 I'll still have a go. It does sound good. Plus its a pretty good community.
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 26, 2009 Report Posted May 26, 2009 Yeah the AA community can be pretty good fun. I think I'll try again when its released and we can play it together to understand it better.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 26, 2009 Report Posted May 26, 2009 i just downloaded, installed and tested the beta. the graphics are ok, but the training is really throttling down the fun... but if you get over this and finally start playing it could be fun! we should give it a go till ofp2 comes?
.TuG.JJUK Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 http://www.facebook.com/pages/Americas-Army-The-Official-US-Army-Game/81797167460 Release dates is 2 days before Arma 2
.TuG.Wizard Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Available: 17 June 2009 released just incase anyone did not know
.TuG.Beaver Posted June 10, 2009 Report Posted June 10, 2009 Available: 17 June 2009 released just incase anyone did not know Yeah they have started pre-loading on steam now.
.TuG.JJUK Posted June 13, 2009 Report Posted June 13, 2009 All ready to go, has everybody else pre down loaded this from steam ??
.TuG.Tweak Posted June 13, 2009 Author Report Posted June 13, 2009 Yep I have pre-loaded. We should all make a night of it!
.TuG.brok21k Posted June 13, 2009 Report Posted June 13, 2009 Yep all ready! I hope im free wed evening
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted June 14, 2009 Report Posted June 14, 2009 Me too! Just someone remind me, cause I'll forget.
.TuG.Tweak Posted June 17, 2009 Author Report Posted June 17, 2009 I think you'll find that it's 8 O'clock mate!
.TuG.JJUK Posted June 17, 2009 Report Posted June 17, 2009 the timer says 7pm and now nothing happens, but the release time has now gone from steam page ?? i thinks they have made a boo boo. also the AA3 site is down, must be swamped
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now