Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. hey hey, calm down guys... I wouldn't mind one of those suits tbh...
  2. Hey guys, There is a dutch lan in 6 days. I was wonderin. If we can get 5 of us to go then we can join the 5on5 css tournament. There's about 50ppl at the lan so far. It is is Hillegom. Not sure if you guys are interested, not even sure if I can go yet but its an idea. What you guys think? http://www.divinelan.nl/
  3. rly? I'll ask him for he is teh legendary twitch (apparently) but meh I don't know the game.
  4. ^^ haha yep, def. goin to hell.
  5. read the content. He plays myth of soma now. One of the best pvp'ers now in the game.
  6. oh you did NOT!!! its cream of sum-yung-gai read it, scanned over for it, then saw you already said it bastad isnt it from a movie? forgot which...
  7. Wow, I didn't know tweakguides did games tweaks as well, thought it was only drivers and system tweaks.. still no cs:s specific tweaks I know a couple sites if neone needs them.
  8. um, he is in cpl.. he doesnt have to hack. This guy is the shit. Dunno tho havent heard about him pwning anything for ages though..
  9. ... I hate it when ppl get pwnt in the ass and cant take it and resort to hacking.. so lame.
  10. Wicked. Dave, mebbe you should come on TS.
  11. Haha, dave. Still at it?
  12. neither
  13. neither...
  14. sweet, wb m8.
  15. I'm working on a frag video. I scrapped the intro I made before because it's pretty cool, but I am going to put so much effort into the new one with these new effects and tricks I learnt. Hopefully it will turn out well. I'm busy atm going through many source tv demos and stuff but it takes quite a while. I want to have a full set of sections before I start recording properly. I will prolly have some cool screenies to put in this gallery. Though we will see when that happens.
  16. hey vleesie, I'm not fully sure I know you, and I would have to know you and see whether you are mature enough to go on trial. I only know one belgian called thomas and that is the cia clan but im not sure if that is you. Well add me to steam friends (joyinho), we will play a bit and then I will base my decision on that.
  17. great stuff
  18. good stuff :D
  19. good stuff
  20. goed zo jongen.
  21. I got icemat siberia, so does beaver, it is the most pwnage headset, not sure about urs, dont know much about sound specs tbh... but if it sounds good must be good
  22. noice noice.
×
×
  • Create New...