Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. yuppp seen it youtube "garry's mod idiots" prolly the best garry's mod vid. I've reinstalled garry's mod a few days ago actually made a remote control floating coffeetable that has 50 shotguns attached to it which i can make fire off remotely as well me n dave were on a server with hoverboards. pwnage.
  2. If I'm not mistaken the guy loves arpeggios and scale progressions? I gotta work on mine. Not my favourite but I guess it'll help me get my hand back into practice.
  3. haha got it, bought it, had it for a while I'm not so advanced in my theory, I just need to remember what I was taught and build on it more. Saw this today, if you ever saw Jerry C's version this one's also nice, but I found it too much, he just shoved in as much as he could. So I was thinking, in Canon in D the chord progression is: D A Bm F#m G D G A If either of you know, if you want to improv on these chords would I just choose whichever scale I think would be nice (mixolydian, etc) for each chord or would it be a better idea to stick with say: first part is D so stick to: D mixolydian, A Aeolian, etc Would that make sense?
  4. haha nice. btw tweak, seeing as you have the uber guitar skills I was wondering if we could get on TS some time so I could ask you some questions about guitar theory when you have time. I haven't touched my guitar in about a month and I was baffled when looking at notes from my guitar lessons ages ago. Just for a general idea I mostly use a fender stratocaster 2002 (i believe) deluxe with noiseless pickups (humbucker included), also have a vamp and some shitty fender amp. Bought it in hong kong got it for cheap butgot stopped at customs lol. Theory wise I'm not even sure where I left off but I learnt diff modes and playing arpeggios but what I really can't remember was the way chords are created and steps between notes.
  5. You might try getting the steelseries siberias, the icemats are oldschool well yeh I've had two sets had white ones first, got sat on by a heavy friend at lan, so i got some new black ones. They are well good
  6. ill still be about. Would play COD4 but then I'd get better than Dave an he'll start crying and play another game.
  7. Was a good one, wont forget you guys and we'll prolly still bump into each other at some point. I'll e-mail or msn you when i get inet again beaver bout arrangements. Kinda been using inet and uni n stuff so not been on a lot. GL HF guys.
  8. my god.. shooting dave with a paintball gun. Sounds good
  9. the old saitek eclipse ftw or logitech ultra flat.
  10. The first one was so addictive I'm downloading this one, should be done sometime soon. Basically 3 teams, each with their own abilities, regain areas, steal chests off of each other and take them back to your own base or just go on rampages attacking people with attack pidgeons, swords, crossbows, axes, explosive kegs, etc. Looking forward to it. http://www.pvkii.com/
  11. nice, remember when we were discussin these parts, you arent going for the ocz reapers i see. im going to go for the e6750 as well, then the asus P5E also teh freezer 7. Not sure bout which ram to get yet and for the case im gonna get the antec nine hundred or aerocool t40. Still saving up tho : /
  12. 7907 here, got a shitty cpu, bad ram (and not enough). Also think I prolly need mroe cooling but havent been bothered to check.
  13. they do exist, you can make one too but i cba with that, just need to find a place that will ship to me also not too expensive.
  14. same as gop dont get the pebble one this Gop's one is so much sexier. got it from alternate.nl
  15. far cry ey? I got a new gfx card not too long ago and a decent rig, think I might reinstall it, see how it plays. You shuold try unreal tournament and unreal
  16. I reckon some n64 games would be cool, but you'd have to have the controller for it. Anyone know where I can find an n64 controller for my pc btw?
  17. What a coincidence Im gettin teh Samsung 226bw its well nice tho my bro has a 206bw (http://www.alternate.nl/html/productDetails.html?artno=V4LUX1) which I might be using for 6months. (see my other topic in the open forum.) Nice Bulldog. Looks good. I suck at working with temptations around.
  18. omg wtf? dave plays games? i thought he just snuck around the forums looking for victims to spam
  19. I'm going to get COD4 (or let that extra dosh contribute to new parts)
  20. merry x mas and may all of you cod4 players switch over to cs
  21. Nice first vid. Keep it up.
  22. wrong dave we actually took it down because we wanted a better match server and there are a lot of better 100tick publics out there was just no need for it.
  23. Go on beaver give us our christmas prezzie early :Dreset his post count somehow I guess I'll also be a bit afk only playing in the evenings a bit and this saturday me n mad1rk are entered into a 2on2 competition in the hague so that should be fun. Then I have exams!!! Well happy holidays everyone and congrats tweak.
  24. ... wtf. I know it must be frustrating only being able to play offline (finished campaign in one evening) but who punches their mother over it? She should just shove that wifi adapter up his *** and then see how he is acting..
×
×
  • Create New...