.TuG.h0
TuG Member-
Posts
803 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by .TuG.h0
-
lol, come on. I love overdubs. The gi joe ones are pretty good too.
-
hehehe omg this is so funny. http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3934651591022114445
-
oh lol
-
:S ex-tugger? what? C u on m8
-
downloaded them and listened to all of them already. I was planning on buying his book through amazon though exams made me forget. Thanks for the reminder He is such an idiot. I believe that there are a few free ones (the podfather) series of three.
-
haha, yes i saw it, yet I still can't forget it I've never seen such a great jamiroquai dance. Biut th imitation. Not as good. Guy isn't lanky enough
-
wow... Looks like someone did a crap load of editing
-
hahaha, but of course. I will never change my xfire (tugfordprefect) or ftp site (www.trs-gaming.com/downloads/fordprefect) though most people know me as h0 now. Only the old school tugs remember that
-
there were some nice shots some were normal tho mind you, that was recording from like one day lol you killed odINsanity like 20 time in that vid he's in my class at school. I liked the ones in higher. I can upload it to my ftp site that beaver gave me if you want.
-
Firefox on Speed
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.JJUK's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
nice find. btw the ChromEdit link on it does not work but it can be found here or just google it. This link is for ChromEdit Plus so it works with higher versions of firefox. There isn't much difference layout-wise with the other Chrom edit. Instead -> tools/edit user files You -> tools/ChromEdit Plus/ChromEdit (then click on the user.js tab) -
If you make his could you make mine? mine still says ford prefect
-
EEEEY! 123456 you need to sign up to the TWL ladder m8. Let's pwn!
-
Hey guys, surely you must have played this in its early stages of development. Well Just a few days ago a very good new updated release of it was realeased. It really brings back memories. here's teh url: www.goldeneyesource.com
-
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
hahaha but of course. So Skeet, post all the bits n pieces you want to sell me I might start off with a worse processor and upgrade that at a later date. Not sure yet, the 4600+ is so tempting. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 4600+ Windsor 2.4GHz Socket AM2 Processor Model ADA4600CUBOX - OEM $188 GFX SAPPHIRE Radeon X1900GT 100189L VIVO HDCP Video Card - Retail 256 MB $150 Motherboard MSI K9A Platinum Socket AM2 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard $129 RAM G.SKILL 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 800 (PC2 6400) Standard System Memory Model F2-6400CL5S-1GBNQ - Retail $115 Cooling Zalman CNPS 9700 LED $58 Thermal paste Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM $6 This is an updated list. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
the monitor, I found some cheap 4ms ones as well. What do you guys think of this one? http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16824163115 I was considering getting an nVidia 7600GT (XFX- and consequently I would have gotten a DFI mobo) but the x1900GT is quite a bit better if i understand correctly. I don't think that there will be any problems running GRAW or R6 Vegas as the benchmarks in them show that it can more than handle it very well. As for the CPU, I was going to get a temporary 3800+ crappy CPU until I could get a better one, but as I am not getting the DFI mobo I have upgraded it to a 4200+ X2 so it will give me more time to save up for a better one. I was looking at the intel CPUs but I just can't bring myself to buy one. They are quite pricey too. I have a limited budget otherwise I would have much better hardware than my list. The power supply is compatible with my motherboard. (EDIT: The DFI mobo listed below is not the one that is meant to be there, the one that is:MSI K9A Platinum Socket AM2 ATI CrossFire Radeon Xpress 3200 ATX AMD Motherboard) -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
Well. It turns out that I will be ordering a whole load of new parts over the course of the next few days so i will probably not use this (socket A) motherboard. Watch out GRAW/R6:Vegas guys, I will be coming to play with you guys !!!! JJ, I have been told that you are very good at GRAW, you will have to teach me. here are the parts I will order: CPU AMD Athlon 64 X2 3800+ GFX SAPPHIRE Radeon X1900GT 100189L VIVO HDCP Video Card Motherboard DFI LANPARTY UT nF4 Ultra-D ATX AMD Motherboard RAM OCZ S.O.E 1GB 240-Pin DDR2 SDRAM DDR2 667 (PC2 5400) Desktop Memory Model OCZ2SOE6671G Cooling Zalman CNPS 9700 LED (copper) Thermal paste Arctic Silver 5 Thermal Compound - OEM Screen SAMSUNG 740N-BK Black 17" 8ms LCD Monitor - Retail This is just a rough idea. I will probably get a better processor and a 19" screen. I am not sure yet. I will be ordering via newegg.com (i know they don't ship to Europe.) The price for this all together will be ?564 ($740.) ~?300-350 will come from my parents. ~?200-250 will be my own savings. What do you guys think about these parts? Apart from these I also have 600W power supply, floppy drive, an 80GB HD and a midi-tower (ATX.) So I have pretty much everything once I order the parts. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
Well no. But I figured that it will be solved as soon as install the SATA drivers. The real problem it turns out is that I cannot boot from ANYTHING at all. I cannot boot from CD/Floppy or hard drive. I tried booting from an IDE hard drive that was successfully recognised and placed in the boot line-up but that did not work either. I have managed to use a bootable floppy to update the BIOS to revision 1009 (from revision 1008) but there is not a problem with the version. Could the problem be due to anything else? This flashing, white text every 2 seconds is giving me a headache. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
I sorted that problem out (force150 jumper.) but it still wont work. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
I found it it was under advanced/ I/O device cnfiguration. Yes it was already enabled. I was looking at the motherboard manual and I saw that it supports up to 150mb/s data transfer rate SATA hard disks, so I am guessing that the 300mb/s hard disk that I am using is too fast for it? Does this mean that I cannot use it? :'( -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
My laptop uses Pheonix Award BIOS but I am not sure about which one the desktop uses. When I turn it on I see a full screen ASUS logo with: TAB to show post screen; Alt+F2 to enter EZ Flash utility. If I press DEL here I acces the BIOS setup utility however I do not see any Genie BIOS settings. The Flash utility is useful for updating BIOS however I don't know what I should do in this situation. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
hmm. Well I do not have the original drive. I am going to try some other SATA cables cause I have 3 of them. I did not find any section of the BIOS that had an option to enable SATA. Argh this is annoying.. -
SATA - not detected
.TuG.h0 replied to .TuG.h0's topic in Computers / Consoles / Mobile Phones / Gadgets
um I am looking at the jumper settings of the drive and it is in position j4(partial) According to this site : http://www.seagate.com/support/kb/disc/howto/sata_install_tshoot.html "Serial ATA interface disc drives are designed for easy installation. It is not necessary to set any jumpers, terminators, or other settings on this drive for proper operation. The jumper block adjacent to the SATA interface connector is for factory use only. With a Serial ATA interface, each disc drive has its own cable that connects directly to a Serial ATA host adapter or a Serial ATA port on your motherboard. Unlike Parallel ATA, there is no master-slave relationship between drives that use a Serial ATA interface." So I don't quite know how the jumper settings could help and also, the jumper settings worked on another motherboard by Asus and it was the sole drive connected to the motherboard. JJUK I looked at the drive and there are four connectors but how would I change it?