Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. I've got balls of steel. Blow it out your ass. It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I'm all out of gum.
  2. :') makes me happy: http://ventriloharassment.50webs.com/ the random scream one and the duke nukem ones are the best.
  3. lol, chuck norris pussy.
  4. sign of your feet? Sounds interesting, what's it supposed to mean?
  5. my dad is cooler than your dad, and Dave is a kid his inaccuracies cannot go uncorrected
  6. i also played for about 2 months if not more was not instant join.
  7. def longer than you about the same as me.
  8. he skipped it as he has been playin on tug public longer than most of us.
  9. hm, mebbe his eye is huge.
  10. rule of thumb "huge camera=loadsa quality"
  11. hehe, im that good i get paid to be a "friend." Nice camera, love the focus as well. Samboosa has a camera with pretty good focus. He showed me this pic of one of the weed plants he was growin n was focused on this tiny shoot with blurry background. I have a nikon coolpix P1. 8mega pixels, good for me. I don't usually take any insane pix, but my one is good enough for the stuff i do. Had a pro camera that my mum bought for loads, then my bro stole it -.-'
  12. it's a lie, dave doesn't have any real m8's
  13. :'( i have a 4mbit connection.
  14. you got rick rolled bitch
  15. omg, this is some insane movie:
  16. haha, everyone needs the surprised darth vader mr. potato head. Nice beer tap there brok, what kind of beer you have in it?
  17. true dedication :') yeh I have to do the same at school.
  18. omg pwnt.
  19. schweet.
  20. nono, the white ones are so much sexier ^^ haha omg, wow, talk about new technology. yeh I know a guy with creative headset, says they are good. Their sound cards are pretty good too.
  21. Hey guys, I was looking around talking to people about headsets. I was then wondering which headsets you guys use. I've just ordered a new one (icemat siberia) and it is sweet as hell. Should be arriving today after I get back from my biology exam. Hmm... have a look: http://www.icemat.com/products/icematsiberia/icemat_siberia_headset k well ttyl later.
  22. eeey, stevan!! What you doing sleeping? Go pwn some..
  23. Hm, true, though I reckon I might as well cause I do have to look at it sometimes (startup)
  24. http://www.keygenmusic.net/ need I say more? Look up the keygen music from Razor/command and conquer tiberium wars. See if you can figure out where the second solo bit comes from. Its a well known tune which everyone knows, but the question is, can you name it? This tune will stick in your head, ruin your life (like bannana phone) and take over the world.
×
×
  • Create New...