Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. Simple but sweet.
  2. haha never heard of them. What kinda music?
  3. i reckon breaker shoulda been in green street so he coulda beaten the crap out of frodo.
  4. ye, well some others asked today but i said: "We're gonna see how it goes with our recruits, make adjustments and then we might start to recruit again." So many ppl. Though I have reserved a spot for silent sniper for like a year for when he finally gets his own copy of cs
  5. NO!! I am teh 1 n only > it will have to be a battle to the death.... with flashbangs!!!
  6. HAHAHAHA, you all got dissed by breaker, tho I don't think you should go against his judgment
  7. meh, hehe JJ the thoughts of many men im sure. I don't really get in fights...
  8. yeh JJ come play some css Just for a bit.
  9. but nucket, thats a new one. Think I'll use it True seems a bit foolish asking a 2m tall well-built bouncer to give him his pocket money....
  10. .TuG.h0

    Hello

    well we play a lot of pcws.. in the past week i have played about 30. We also play on TWL but at the moment we are only doing a 2on2 ladder until we get to know each other's playing styles and everyone is less busy. The frequency of officials... At the moment we just wait for a challenge so we can choose server and date/times which is useful but that varies depending on who dares. But for match experience we play a lot of pcws which has made us win the last couple matches on twl (which I have been in an least.) depending on the lineup we either play against mirc low+ or mid clans.
  11. sorted now.
  12. Beaver, there is a belgian guy who sent an email to recruit@tugteam.com but hasn't got anything back yet. Should I post his details or what?
  13. lol, **** yeah im the man, lets go
  14. I played it once. All I have to say is: It's balls... you can dive around at 300km/h and it requires no skill whatsoever. I was top of the scoreboard but quit after a few rounds, uninstalled and deleted the piece of crap to free up the disk space....
  15. HAHAHA plz dont say you did that in photoshop. plz. You did that in paint right?
  16. hehe. skeet. You can touch my nerves any time (no not like that you sick bastard ) I like the conflicts between GRAW and CSS adds a bit to the forum arguments well g2g prepare for party. DRUNKNESS FTW!!!!
  17. I think that it is a very bad stereotype. CS:S is a faster-paced game than GRAW, maybe you are just too slow to handle it and your claim is fundamentally flawed. GRAW takes a lot more time to play which many people dont have and I find the two uncomparable due to their gameplay/structure differences (though I find css MUCH more better.) "red bull fulled pubescent teenagers" To fully eliminate the validity of your argument, there must be one counter-example (non-teenager who is not a small female.) There are many of these.. too bad skeeta.. Its better to have a few pubescent teenagers than non-pubescent teenagers though I reckon they make up a majority of the noobs that you find at the bottom of the scoreboards...
  18. well... Most swedish girls are but there are nice clubs in the UK. Saw the presentation at school a couple of years ago in the library when we were meant to be studying
  19. lol I think we need to go into rehab
  20. Mauritius is very nice. Turkey is also very nice (Look up Belek.) Well, what is your budget (per person) I have been to turkey about 8 times. 5 star all inclusive super deluxe hotels there are cheap(er) there than most places. I had a great time each time. Good for family vacations. Just really nice hotels, any food at any time, multiple pools, bowling alleys, pool tables, multiple bars, discos, beaches, quite nice. In general club med holidays are ok. I have been on 3 and the one in Mauritius (I am half Mauritian) was good. Club med is sometimes cheaper too.
  21. well... I could prolly dl them all..
  22. broken link. I play nes roms on my psp when im bored
  23. I watched this ages ago, though someone had put on some fake english subtitles apparently he is compaining about the unloading time of unreal tournament. A german friend of mine laughed so hard at this.
×
×
  • Create New...