Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

.TuG.h0

TuG Member
  • Posts

    803
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by .TuG.h0

  1. hmmmmmmmmmm. surf japan is fun too
  2. haha the 3 hour silence is because it finished installing and bulldog has realised how fast his pc is running now that is fresh and running smooth
  3. yeah well could we maybe creat a public config then? It needs to be automatically run everytime the map changes. For the 3 RR's do I just bind a key to an alias that will restartgame and say all of the shit in between them in the alias. Or just directly bind a key to all of the actions? and btw how do I speak through console? Beaver do you maybe have an url so we can see HLstatsX?
  4. Yeah it says that when stats are not enabled. For some reason the stats are disabled whenever tehre is a match change and all the restricted weapons are allowed all of a sudden. I don't know why. I reckon that AWP should be restricted only when ppl are being gay with it.. autosnipe however can stay restricted..
  5. to gui
  6. Well I try and play mostly on our server so just drop by our public when there are ppl playing on it and I'll prolly see you
  7. YES!!! now we can play matches on that as well
  8. Yo n welcome. I downloaded AAo this morning. I will install it later.
  9. lololololololololololololololol!!! hehe must try it out.
  10. lol. Imagine how crap F1 would be. You see the cars accelerating slower than those granny-cars with a 40-sign on the back
  11. Yeah I kept on trying until it properly got all the files and it played. Yes a real POS: 1. I could not play in a window... (no multi-tasking) 2. The movement was shite and you could just dive all over the place. 3. The graphics looked almost half as good as return to castle wolfenstein (not even the 3d one, and that's me being generous) 4. The way the guns work was shite. 5. No skill needed.. 6. Wasted my disk space and time..
  12. Haha I was thinking the exact thing. Who cannot spell "dick"? and also he has some serious grammar mistakes. He capitalises EVERY second WORD!!
  13. HAHAHA, coincidentally a friend of mine made me download that a week ago whilst another friend told me that it sucked and that he would "reclaim the 20min of my life back if I could."I couldn't get it to work. The Warrock updater just told me "Could not get file [blah.zip]
  14. some ppl are stupid... Of course you don't want to "spread" your childs fingers or hurt him. They seem to think that you are a bad parent. These ppl are prolly mostly children complaining about it trying to jump on the bandwagon along with the first one who complains. Don't worry about them. Just ignore them. At least you still have us PS I did not derive any strange/illogical conclusions from that video. Just thought it was a little video you made with your child. Some ppl these days..
  15. tristanpwnage ftw!!! That guys pwns hardcore with that helicopter
  16. I'll drop by some time.
  17. nice. how big?
  18. um soz beav but there's a problem. These are the maps that have been put up : fy_poolday_reunion aim_ak_colt aim_usp no fy_repub or fy_buzzkill They are ok maps: I think i gave you the wrong buzzkill. The one I meant was fy_buzzkill_b48 and fy_poolparty is missing but doesnt matter.. gj beav
  19. LOL! wtf what a dumbass. Where you find that joke?
  20. lol im not pointing any fingers. I know u help dave.
  21. I'll have you all know that the public is becoming more popular though not many tugs are putting much effort into it and we few who are cant keep it that way the whole time. It wont be popular unless tug ppl play in it... today the server has been pretty active and I've stayed on for as long as i could and kept the ppl coming though a little help from you guys would be welcome
  22. lol im pretty sure I play enough css to get plenty of money I used to have some of my hours on xfire but then it got depressing lol.. Yeah I reckon dave could get sponsored to be a mascot who comes on before a match goes live and do his dance Well I g2g ill tty all later. C ya.
  23. See you when I get back from UK coco. Welcome to the team
  24. When I get back from england I will get players and make the server busy again. Ne1 gonna help? I never see you guys go on unless others go on. I reckon more ppl post their steam friends id's so we can meet there at a good time.
  25. I have a friend who couldn't play css cause his gfx card is a bit old and it was putting too much strain on it and crashed. There was a problem with his gfx fan too and he sorted it out with one of those fisher-price fans and an open tower
×
×
  • Create New...