Tantalus Posted March 14, 2005 Report Posted March 14, 2005 So wtf have I done to upset ya then?! Check the location in the window on the left and get that Saltire on my Signature as quick as you f**kin' like bonny lad! 'Afore a come acroos and tek ma hand oof yer feece!
.TuG.Beaver Posted March 14, 2005 Author Report Posted March 14, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Tantalus@Mar 14 2005, 06:14 PM So wtf have I done to upset ya then?! Check the location in the window on the left and get that Saltire on my Signature as quick as you f**kin' like bonny lad! 'Afore a come acroos and tek ma hand oof yer feece! Quoted post Adding it now. oh & Bulldog & G*Force - your sigs have been updated too!
G*Force Posted March 14, 2005 Report Posted March 14, 2005 Nice 1 Beaver !!! it looks cool m8 Just hope no 1 supports man ure
.TuG.Beaver Posted May 7, 2005 Author Report Posted May 7, 2005 S+Bond & Gaz663 sigs now done & added.
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 21, 2005 Author Report Posted August 21, 2005 * SIG UPDATES * I have updated the sigs to include all the new members & any specific requests. Check out the 1st post in this thread to view them all: http://www.tugteam.com/forum/index.php?act...43&t=1429&st=0# These are only temp sigs for now as I'll be re-doing everything once the new site is finished from the design company. Sigs added/updated are: AK Android Ozzy Melon Rootdogg Darki FordPrefect J_$tyle Lucky13 Mad1rk RichardSim7 Tom ZuxeZ SamBrouwers TheOne Hope I didnt forget anyone.
Gaz663 Posted August 21, 2005 Report Posted August 21, 2005 Nice work beaver, you were alwas a good admin, well sould i say the three B's were alwas good admins..
.TuG.Benny Posted August 22, 2005 Report Posted August 22, 2005 Once again, nice work Mr. Beaver! Now how about actually doing some work @ work
.TuG.Beaver Posted August 22, 2005 Author Report Posted August 22, 2005 Originally posted by .TuG.Benny@Aug 22 2005, 07:25 AMOnce again, nice work Mr. Beaver! Now how about actually doing some work @ work Quoted post Bollocks. I did this at home on a sunday morning at 9am....
.TuG.Benny Posted August 22, 2005 Report Posted August 22, 2005 In that case..... YOU SAD BASTARD!!!!
.TuG.h0 Posted August 24, 2005 Report Posted August 24, 2005 Nice nice. A small favour to ask you. Can you plz put the uk or english flag on. preferrably on the left of the dutch flag? Good job
.TuG.Bran Posted August 25, 2005 Report Posted August 25, 2005 I'm not inactive :sad: just waiting for GRAW
Madirk Posted September 5, 2005 Report Posted September 5, 2005 Maybe a SmoKinG^DonKeY banner? he's a CSS recruit too very nice sigs btw
Ulrik Posted November 23, 2005 Report Posted November 23, 2005 Can I have a sig too please? For flags I'd like an American, Dutch and Israeli flag if possible
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 23, 2005 Author Report Posted November 23, 2005 Can I have a sig too please? For flags I'd like an American, Dutch and Israeli flag if possible ok - I'll see what I can do. Will post back here when its done.
.TuG.Beaver Posted November 23, 2005 Author Report Posted November 23, 2005 Cheers Here's your sig & link to use: Link: http://www.tugteam.com/images/sigs/tug_ulrik_sig.jpg
Cloud Posted November 24, 2005 Report Posted November 24, 2005 nice beaver what program you using ???
Cloud Posted December 1, 2005 Report Posted December 1, 2005 hmmm my sig is ad old side color's are getting dry'd or something and i dont see the new one standing on first page can ya send it on my email or something greetz Tipsy.
.TuG.Beaver Posted December 1, 2005 Author Report Posted December 1, 2005 ** UPDATE ** Now that the new website is finished pretty much - I'll be working on some new update sigs to match the new style. We'll still have the same size I think & the flags, plus any specific things you ask for. I'll post up some examples shortly. Oh & Tipsy - I use Photoshop CS for all my gfx work.
Dirty_P0rnstar Posted December 1, 2005 Report Posted December 1, 2005 Nice Beaver!! I was thinking about that 2, and maybe you or someone else also can make a nice .TuG. Tag picture Sam.
Cloud Posted December 1, 2005 Report Posted December 1, 2005 Thnx Beaver i got jasc paint shop pro 9 same thing but i need to know how to work with it i can't find all thing i want to do hehehe:cool:
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now