Jump to content
The Unknown Ghosts

Recommended Posts

Posted

..to register and say hello :)

 

Since I enjoy playing COD with and against you guys and think your server has a friendly and competitive atmosphere, I thought i'd give you a wave.

 

Now if I can just find a way to make Slilths underslung launcher misfire i'll be laughing!

 

Cheers,

 

[NoN]Sherriff

 

P.S. [NoN] = Nuns of Navarone in case you were wondering, it's a legacy tag from my Counterstrike days, you might see my good friend [NoN]Ash wandering about as well.

Posted

Hi Sherriff,

 

Glad you enjoy the server & the games. You should hear us on TS when its full - very funny & a bit rude!

 

If you want to come say hello on TS, then your more than welcome. Just let me know & I'll give you the details. :)

Posted
Sherriff;36827'']Sure thing, if you drop me a PM with the details i'll get on and sit quietly in the corner :eek:

 

Actually, Sherriff isn't that quiet ;)

 

Thought I'd say hello as well, it's a smashing server and good fun to play on. Apologies for any bad TK streaks on my behalf. I blame my mouse (it's old) and my brain (also old). That said, FF on is the only way to go - it does make the game much more tense (and at times funny).

 

Cheers

 

[NoN]Ash

Posted

Hiya mate,

I get what your saying about Silth!! he's be pissing us off since GRAW, he's a top bloke, but since COD4 come out he's been getting owned and resorted to rampant noob tubing (and Tea Bagging as well) lol.

Please TK him on sight, we will not ban you! lol

Posted
plz kick this guy from the server, he is so annoying with his ****in grenade launcher, just kick this guy

 

Hey man this is Call Off bunnie noob tubing we are playing.... Restrict it on the server and it not gonna be so UT like...

 

/Silth whit the gl...

Posted
Hey man this is Call Off bunnie noob tubing we are playing.... Restrict it on the server and it not gonna be so UT like...

 

/Silth whit the gl...

 

sry man, didn't want to be mean, it was just annoying all the time getting killed by your gl but ok, it's just a game :)

Posted
Hey man this is Call Off bunnie noob tubing we are playing.... Restrict it on the server and it not gonna be so UT like...

 

/Silth whit the gl...

 

lol silth nice to see you on the forums :) keep up the tubing

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...