.TuG.h0 Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 Mine is really boring. It might be my XPS gaming laptop but it is also my work machine. Besides, I spend more time on the web or in game so who need a desktop picture. Hm, true, though I reckon I might as well cause I do have to look at it sometimes (startup)
.TuG.lok Posted May 10, 2007 Report Posted May 10, 2007 That isnt nice, calling your girl friend a "big" one. Heres one of those rude pictures you sent me of your girl friend, Fat people need love too lok. I know, thats why I treat your mom so well...
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 15, 2007 Report Posted May 15, 2007 [ATTACH]1110[/ATTACH] ok, heres another one
.TuG.Tweak Posted May 22, 2007 Report Posted May 22, 2007 Because LOK is always taking the piss cos I have every single game from the last century, I have decided to post my desk and my game shelf to give LOK a laugh! There are now more games, this also does'nt show my steam games or my "other" games if you get my drift!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted May 23, 2007 Report Posted May 23, 2007 lol, i also have alotta (old) games.... they are so much i have a full racket of it
.TuG.Benny Posted May 24, 2007 Report Posted May 24, 2007 mmm I'm nowhere near that organised, in fact all my white label cd/dvd's are in the bottom drawer somewhere. However, Beav lets get a photo of all the crap in your room (and no, not the crap in your bathroom you arse!) PS I LOVE HAWAII!! Been here 8 days and really tempted to rip up the return ticket
.TuG.h0 Posted May 24, 2007 Report Posted May 24, 2007 Because LOK is always taking the piss cos I have every single game from the last century, I have decided to post my desk and my game shelf to give LOK a laugh! There are now more games, this also does'nt show my steam games or my "other" games if you get my drift! haha, everyone needs the surprised darth vader mr. potato head. Nice beer tap there brok, what kind of beer you have in it?
.TuG.brok21k Posted May 24, 2007 Report Posted May 24, 2007 usually some cheap dutch beer, its hard to get hold of the 6 litre party kegs, depends on whats available.
.TuG.-Breaker Posted June 30, 2007 Report Posted June 30, 2007 yeah, i love my new desktop background!!! it totally fits my music style haha it is the gitarist from a band called As I Lay Dying, maybe you know them, they are very popular...and they ****in ****in rock!
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted August 19, 2008 Report Posted August 19, 2008 heres mine a theme im currectly using Star Trek also use these Window blinds Astron Themes
volcol Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Heres, my desktop, its my own work! ( note, so many MoH's and TWs)
.TuG.DaveAlmighty Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 Dual Monitor, a 20" and a 17", getting the second 20" soon.
Loy4lty Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 My desktop.. daul 22" (samsung syncmaster 226cw)
.TuG.Bran Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 [attach]1474[/attach] August Burns Red...Good choice of music Breaker!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted October 29, 2008 Report Posted October 29, 2008 (edited) August Burns Red...Good choice of music Breaker! wtf no way dont tell me your listening to august burns red? no joke?? awesome come on lets go get some oh before i forget it lets go for a meeting and bring your guitar, base or just your vocals with you and cover some songs im playing guitar by the way Edited October 29, 2008 by .TuG.-Breaker
.TuG.Bran Posted October 30, 2008 Report Posted October 30, 2008 haha... I'm no musician. I could possibly attempt vocals
.TuG.-Breaker Posted November 28, 2008 Report Posted November 28, 2008 @Bran: please check out this version of carol of the bells if you dont know it yet performed by August Burns Red mate!
.TuG.Bran Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 dude.... that's some pretty good shit!
.TuG.-Breaker Posted December 1, 2008 Report Posted December 1, 2008 woot, actually i dont like christmas music at all but if its going that way....hell yeah
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted January 6, 2009 Report Posted January 6, 2009 heres my lasted desktop its Camo for My colors acturall desktop with COD4 wallpaper
.TuG.Atomicfire Posted January 7, 2009 Report Posted January 7, 2009 found my 1 of my fav themes again
Recommended Posts
Please sign in to comment
You will be able to leave a comment after signing in
Sign In Now